From your common asphalt roof to something completely custom, we offer all the roofing options you might be interested in. AST Roofing & Consulting LLC has the knowledge and experience to discuss the pros and cons of each roofing material available, and help you decide on the perfect roof type for your home.
- Roof inspections – We’ll perform a thorough roof assessment, free of charge.
- Roof installation – Count on our team for experienced roof installation services.
- Roof repair – If your roof is damaged, turn to us for skilled repairs.
- Asphalt shingle roof – We specialize in asphalt as the most common residential roofing material.
- Cedar shake roof – A roof made of real cedar wood offers a gorgeous, natural appearance.
- Clay roof tiles – Long-lasting and aesthetically appealing, clay roof tiles are a great roofing choice.
- Concrete roof tiles – As a durable material that can mimic other roof types, concrete may be right for you.
- Slate roofing – Slate tile roofing provides a natural stone appearance and long life.
- Standing seam metal roofing – Metal roofing offers a unique appearance and outstanding durability.
- Terracotta roof – This classic roofing option is perfect for homeowners who want a traditional look.
In addition to our residential roofing services, we also provide residential exterior renovation services. Our seasoned contractors offer professional repair and installation of home siding, gutters, windows and doors. We use high-quality products and trained installers to ensure our customers receive the best craftsmanship around.
- Gutter installation & repair – We install, replace and repair high-quality gutters and downspouts.
- Siding installation & repair – Is your siding damaged? We have the experience to repair or replace it.
- Windows & doors – When you need replacement windows or doors, count on our professional team.
- Storm damage restoration – Hail, wind and other forces can damage our homes. Contact us for full restoration.
- Insurance claims – We can work with your insurance company to make sure you get the coverage you deserve.