Need a New Roof?
Count on AST for Quality & Affordability
When you’re ready for a new roof, trust your home to a company that has experience and a reputation for expert craftsmanship. An installation by the skilled professionals at AST Roofing & Consulting LLC makes a big difference when it comes to a roof’s quality and longevity. Get the results you want and avoid unnecessary repairs in the future by giving us a call.
Roofing Materials We Install
We know you want the best for your home, so we install the best products on the market including GAF, James Hardie, Alside and Kleer Lumber. Our experts can install many types of roofing materials, including:
- Asphalt shingles. A popular choice for residential roofing projects, asphalt shingles are attractive and affordable. They can last for up to three decades.
- Clay tiles. Weather-resistant clay tiles last 50 to 100 years and come in a range of styles and colors that complement many exteriors.
- Concrete tiles. You won’t be surprised that concrete tile roofs are low-maintenance and tough, with a high degree of resistance to fire, hail, wind, insects and rot. You may be surprised at how they can replicate the appearance of slate, stone, and wood shake, with many textures, shapes and colors. Concrete tiles last up to 50 years.
- Slate. This is a premium roofing material because of the exceptional protection it offers against fire, hail, frost and breakage caused by cold temperatures. Slate roofing is available in a number of colors, styles and textures.
- Standing seam metal. Metal roofs stand up to weather, resist fire and will not decay. They also maximize energy efficiency. Choose metal if you’d like to lower the cost of your heating and cooling bills and have a roof that lasts 50 years or more.