Storm Repair Services
- Hail damage roof repair – If hail has damaged your roof, we can repair it quickly.
- Insurance claims assistance – We’ll assist in getting the coverage you need for repairs.
- Roof leak repair – Even a small leak can do major damage. Contact us right away for repair.
Signs of Storm Damage
It’s important to recognize the signs of storm damage to your roof. Certain roofing materials are affected by a storm in different ways. If your roof is older, it’s most likely going to be susceptible to damage. Shingles that are already cracked or peeling can be at major risk of blow-off once wind speeds exceed 60 miles per hour. Other roofing materials, such as clay tile, may break or crack during a hailstorm. When it hails, shingle granules can come loose and clog your gutters. Bad storms can cause roof leaks and it’s sometimes hard to determine exactly where the leak is coming from. Signs of roof damage include:
- Missing shingles
- Visible granule loss
- Visible water infiltration
- Loose/falling debris
- Missing or hail-damaged shingles
- Clogged or broken gutters & downspouts
- Active leaks
- Ice dams
- Damage to roof supports or accents
For further help with recognizing damage, we suggest scheduling a roof inspection. It’s imperative to find problem areas and repair them before they get worse. Our experienced, well-trained staff will know just where to look.
Filing an Insurance Claim
Most insurance companies allow you to file a claim to have your repairs covered after a disaster strikes. Our team of experts is here to help you. We’ll serve as a mediator to assist in preparing an insurance claim so you can get the coverage you deserve. There are certain steps that will need to be taken, and we’ll guide you every step of the way. We can support your claim with a roof inspection that shows the damage so that all parties are aware of what needs to be repaired.