Hail Damage Roof Repair
We Expertly Repair Roofs Damaged by Hail
Storms that produce hail can cause severe damage to your roof. If you think your roof was compromised during a storm, we suggest not trying to assess the damage on your own. Contact AST Roofing & Consulting LLC and one of our trained professionals will be happy to come and do an inspection. We have a vast amount of experience repairing hail-damaged roofs, and we’ll perform necessary roof repair quickly.
How Hail Can Damage Your Home
Hail can impact your home in a variety of ways. Wind, hail size, type of roofing material and barriers are all factors that determine the extent of the damage.
- Wind: Wind speed and direction can both affect how hard and where hail hits your roof.
- Hail size: Hail can be big or small; any size can cause roof damage.
- Type of roofing material: What your roof is made of will determine how it absorbs hail impact. For example, you might see dents or dings on asphalt shingles. A clay roof can suffer cracks or breaks. The age and condition of your roof can also play a role in its susceptibility to damage.
- Barriers: Natural barriers like trees, landscaping, adjacent homes and fences can reduce the impact of hail on your roof.
Signs of Hail Damage
- Overflowing gutters clogged with shingle granules
- Dark spots on shingles
- Pieces of roofing material on the ground
- Sudden water leakage in your home
If you see any of these signs, it’s time to call AST Roofing & Consulting LLC for an inspection.
Filing an Insurance Claim
Most homeowners insurance policies cover hail damage to your roof. Certain policies may exclude this protection, so make sure that you’re aware of what your insurance does and doesn’t cover. If you are covered, make sure to file a claim so that the insurer pays to fix the damages. Our team is here to help you. We can act as the mediator between you and your insurer, ensuring you receive all benefits due.